keskiviikko 5. syyskuuta 2012

The "Holiday" Sessions 20.8.-23.8.



Hola !
You didn't really think that we have 5 weeks off between the last summer festival and the first club show in Finland, did you ? We did had a week off and then met up to rehearse some stuff for a couple of days. We managed to get 4 songs together and during the next two days we went to the Tico-Tico studio in Kemi and had a hilarious recording session. What we recorded and how will be revealed during this fall.  The next couple of weeks will be spent fixing equipment, rehearsing some new songs and trying to get the show together for the fall tours. We'll change the setlist a bit from the summer and try to throw in some surprise-things as well (of course it will only be a surprise for the first show before it's all over the internet :-) ). As far as the schedule goes we will play 11 shows in Finland, then we'll do the Loud Park festival in Japan before heading out to Europe for the whole month of November and 20 shows there. We still have one more trip before Christmas after the European Tour , it will be revealed next weekend..if I'm not completely wrong.

Next spring there will be a shitload of tours as well, we'll hit most of the places we don't have the time to cover during this busy fall. So folks, keep your thumbs up and chill, sooner or later we'll be playing somewhere near you.....at least that's the plan.

cheers,
Henkka

Pics by Tommy

9 kommenttia:

  1. I am officially ridiculously excited about this new thing. I can't wait! :D

    (also, seeing you play bass makes me happy. I have no idea why)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Nähdään Lutakossa tai Pakkahuoneella taas :) Mielummin Lutakossa, että olis niiden ensimmäisten ihmisten joukossa kuulemassa biisejä livenä, mitä en ole luultavasti ennen kuullut :D

    VastaaPoista
  3. Awesome news so excited to hear this new stuff you guys put together! Eagerly waiting for the next North American tour! Cheers!

    VastaaPoista
  4. Hola!

    We are all wating for you, not only in North America, but the whole American continent!
    Oh and please... DON'T PLAY WOLF & RAVEN in México.
    Not all of us here need that song EVERY, SINGLE, TIME you come.
    Do... Somewhere Close to You instead :D

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. no había que tomarse la molestia en comentar eso… ellos nunca la tocan hoy en día xD
      i wrote it in spanish because i suppose that you speak it… if not… opss!!



      Poista
  5. Hola Henkka! My heart is full of hope to see you here! "Stones Grow ..." is the most beautiful thing they've done, I listen to the album at all hours of the day. I love you guys, I love you, Henkka. Saludos desde Argentina!

    VastaaPoista
  6. Hola Henkka, I have a question/request : wouldn't be awesome if you put the setlist on this blog for all the shows you play from now on ? or at least some of them! BTW, cant' wait to see you guys in Italy on November!

    VastaaPoista
  7. Hello guys! Me and my bride have watched you in Brasil - Carioca Club, São Paulo! And REALY WAS a realized dream for us both!
    We still remember Tony sending us a kiss! *-*
    You are my idol and I try to learn stage presence watching Tony, man I loved more Sonata after see your songs in live!

    We expect you to come again for Brasil all the time(São Paulo Please!) :P

    And we promise watch you with a bigger letter saying
    "S H A M A N D A L I E!" so be prepared! :)
    We love you guys!

    Ander & Carol
    from Brasil

    VastaaPoista
  8. I will freely admit that when I feel down, I reread your blog (here and your personal one) because you always manage to put a smile on my face. I don't know if you read comments (I think you do and just don't reply) but it doesn't really matter. I already told you that you've kept me alive several times this past year. Today is just one more time. Thanks.

    VastaaPoista