sunnuntai 18. elokuuta 2013

The Stones Grow Her Name World Tour is Officially over !!

So, this world tour is over and it's time to say goodbye. It's been nice to have something
to do while on the road so I might do this for the next tour as well. Thank you all so much,
and a huge thanks to everyone who came to see us during this tour, highly appreciated.
Some stats for this blog: 

92800 views and 69 posts...

..and for the tour:
95 shows in 31 countries during 17 months... I'm too lazy to count the cities ;-)

...there ya go, now the question might arise for some of you: What's next for SA ? Well, we take some time off and in September we'll start rehearsing for the upcoming album, we'll go into the studio in the beginning of October and the album should be done by the end of the year.With a spring 2014 release...

Our next World Tour will start in the spring of 2014, and we're looking forward to seeing everyone at the shows again ! 

This blog will close now and I'll open a new one as soon as I have something to tell you all. Thanks you all once more and as this chapter is over, it's time to recharge and make another run for it with the next album. See you, take care and a big cheers !!!

until next time,
cheers,

Henkka

4 kommenttia:

  1. Thanks, Henkka, for all of the great stories and pictures. I know it's pretty lame for me to not have commented on anything till now, but I have read and appreciated every single post. I look forward to what you all have in store! See you around!

    ~Susannah

    VastaaPoista
  2. All those views and I'm still one of the only ones commenting! :P

    Well...that was great. Thank you. I saw you guys a whopping 7 times this past 17 months, as much as I've seen you in the years before moving to Finland! ;) I wish it could have been more, but life's what it is. I still feel blessed for the times I've seen you and for the times I got to meet you. It wasn't an easy year and I wouldn't have made it without you and your shows to look forward to. I apologize if I've creeped you out with my enthusiasm. And thank you again.

    I get the feeling the coming year is going to be a ride and a half for all of you. So good luck. I'll be waiting quite impatiently for updates.

    VastaaPoista
  3. Sonata Arctica forever!! :,)

    VastaaPoista
  4. You should keep a "making the new album" blog (vacation? What's that?! lol)
    I'll miss you and your touring stories, Henkka!
    I long for the next kick-ass album and the occasional blog.
    And, as a goodbye present:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PKjkaGrYpHE

    Until next time :)

    VastaaPoista